Registration for expo:QA’17 can only be done online through this website. The registration procedure is as follows:
1. If you have a promotional discount code, introduce this code first in the form below.
2. Specify the number of conference participants and registration types.
3. On the following screen, introduce the billing information and administrative contact details
4. On the following screen, introduce the participants’ data.
5. Select the payment method: credit/debit card or bank transfer (bank transfer not available with the Super Earlybird and Earlybird rates and after the 4th of June 2017)
1. After confirming your purchase, the corresponding bill will be sent by e-mail to the administrative contact.
2. If payment is made via bank transfer, full payment must be made to the account provided, indicating the bill number in the bank transfer notes/comments section.
1. If a credit/debit card is used, participants will receive an automatic e-mail which includes a digital pass to access the conference venue.
2. If payment is made via bank transfer, participants will receive their digital pass only after the transfer is confirmed.
- 100% reimbursed if cancelling up to 60 days prior to the event*.
- 50% reimbursed if cancelling between 60 and 30 days prior to the event*.
- Should you not be able to attend the event, you may name a substitute up until the 2nd of June.
* Fees for cancellations and mail delivery of tickets/invoices are in accordance with the current price list, unless otherwise agreed. Cancellation and shipping fees will be charged additionally to the regular fees for registration and ticketing.