Submit a proposal for expo:QA'17
It is with great pleasure to announce that expo:QA’17 will be held from the 13th to the 15th of June 2017 and is now underway with the call for papers.
We are invite all testing and software quality professionals to forward proposals for presentations based on their own knowledge and professional expertise. There are three types of proposals for which you can make a submission:
1) Presentations (40 minutes long)
2) Master Class (90 minutes long)
3) Workshop (half-day or full day)
Please note that proposals must be received before midnight on the 18th of January, 2017.
Proposals may be based on any of the following areas but feel free to make a proposal from an area not listed:
• Agile Testing
• Behavior Driven Testing (BDD)
• DevOps & Continuous Testing
• Exploratory Testing
• Measurement of Software Quality and/or Testing
• Mobile & Embedded Testing
• Performance Testing
• Processes and Methodology
• Security Testing
• Source Code Quality
• Test Automation and Tools
• Test Management & Strategy
• Tester Soft Skills
• Testers and Teams
• Testing in the Cloud
• Testing in the Internet of Things (IoT)
• Testing Industrialization and Business
• Testing Techniques
• Unit Testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Usability and Accessibility
This year we want to pay particular attention to testing the Internet of Things and encourage proposals from this area.
Ready to send us your proposal? Please read the FAQ first.